Teeth Whitening Pen

Hello everyone. I am trying to get my teeth whiter while staying on my budget. Has anyone here tried using a teeth whitening pen? I read somewhere that this is a cheap alternative to whiten the teeth, but I am a bit hesitant to try it because I lack information. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

http whiterimage com whiter image-pen

I personally use this OTC system. And it lifts a quarter of a shade with each treatment. There is zero sensitivity and its great for on the Go or Home use at budges costs in comparison to Office brightening treatments. Definitely worth a try. Especially for $25.

Vote:
I've used the Brilliant teeth cleaning pen and it seemed to help some. I found that using the strips would be more beneficial and easier, but that's just me. I am adding one more thing. What's your opinion about this smile makeovers? I have heard that a lot of people have benefited from it and am planning to getting it done. Do it have any side effects?

Vote:
I know whiter image works well. But the pen is just used as a touch up. You will need to use some trays that keep it on your teeth longer to get better results. Just make sure you get a gum exam to make sure you do not have periodontal disease before using the trays otherwise you could have more pain and sensitivity than necessary. Whiter image makes a take home tray kit that is very reasonably priced.

Vote:
Hello everyone. I am trying to get my teeth whiter while staying on my budget. Has anyone here tried using a teeth whitening pen? I read somewhere that this is a cheap alternative to whiten the teeth, but I am a bit hesitant to try it because I lack information. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Teeth whitening pens are very easy and convenient to use, as long as you use them alongside regular brushing and flossing you will eventually start seeing results, don't expect miracles after just one use, keep using though and I'm sure you'll be happy.

Vote:

Ask a Question