Please help!

0F24920C-0496-4A78-B523-2385DE3B6541.png
9F10FA59-D933-4DA8-969F-E27CD321612C.png
yesterday, a spot on my cheek formed. It had a little bit of pain, but none compared to now. This is the worst pain I’ve felt in a while. it has all of my right side of the mouth feeling numb. my teeth also feel cakey and weird.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It looks like an apthous ulceration or canker sore which is an autoimmune lesion from trauma or stress. You can get over-the-counter numbing gels/ointment to relieve it temporarily. It will be gone in ~7-10 days. An expensive option is to have your dentist prescribe oral triamcinolone to help it heal quicker.

Vote:
It looks like an apthous ulceration or canker sore which is an autoimmune lesion from trauma or stress. You can get over-the-counter numbing gels/ointment to relieve it temporarily. It will be gone in ~7-10 days. An expensive option is to have your dentist prescribe oral triamcinolone to help it heal quicker.
Thank you so much !!! I was scared it was oral cancer. Guess I shouldn’t google things so much.

Vote:

Ask a Question