Tooth slightly broken please help

Pleas can anyone help. I had a filling done a month ago (top molar) and im sure at one point during the procedure the dentist hit my lower tooth. When i got home and that lower tooth had a dent in the tooth. It didnt cause me any pain and i didnt go back to dentist however now its causing me sensitivity when eating sweet things ok with cold and hot. I really dont want another filling can anyone recommend what treatment the dentist can do. Also how do i say to him oh by the way i think you did that last month. Photo has been attached.

Attachments

• 20190502_124921.jpg
    20190502_124921.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 217
Need to be checked by your dentist, if it is insignificant chipping then slight trimming/ smoothing is needed if not over the time your check/ tongue/ lower lip close the chipped tooth surface can cause irritation and ulceration if it is significant chipping then it needs to be restored by tooth colored filling to prevent further chipping or developing sensitivity over time!! So needs to checked by an dentist. Hope this answer will help you.

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question