Help!

I had a filling done in my childhood that was silver. I went to the dentist about 6 months ago, and they fixed some cavities and replaced the silver filling with the white stuff. I was experiencing pain weeks after in the replaced filling. I went in and they fixed the bite. I had to go in an additional time for them to fix the bite because it was still hurting. This last time I went in, a couple weeka ago, they redid the filling. I am still having the same pain when chewing. I'm worried because everything I'm reading is pointing to a root canal. I had no pain before any of this started! Interestingly, the dentist who originally redid the filling no longer works there. Is this a doctor error? What are my options? Should I go to a different dentist? Do I need to get lawyers involved? Thank you.

you have to make an x-ray to see whether there's an exposure in the pulp or what ?
and most probably the white filling material causes post-opertive pain but not on only chewing but a pian do you to the chmicals that present at it and the light used to cure it ,, but it is not a sever pain it is only an irritating pain on the tooth ..
so can you describe more the pain ..does it sever or irritating mild ? .. does the pain is on chewing only or at all time ? ...and the position of the pain ? does the pain on the tooth or at a the region of your jaw joint ?
answer these questions and we will try to figure it out :)
do not worry or panic it will be very simple and nothing bad will happen in shaa Allah :)

Vote:

Ask a Question