Help..

I am a 25 year old female who has always had problems with my teeth. In 6th grade I had to have root canals on my front 4 teeth. One of my other front teeth started to decay a few years ago. I brush everyday. I do drink soft drinks but have slowed down somewhat since I have noticed the decay. Today a little piece off the back broke off. I know I don't take the best care of my teeth but I just can't seem to understand how other people I know drink soft drinks almost 24/7 and don't brush everyday do not have the same problems I have. I am so embarrassed by my mouth that I try not to laugh or smile really big. Also one of my back teeth is almost completely broken on one side. I use that sensodyne pronamel toothpaste to try to keep my enamel from getting any worse. Now I'm afraid I am going to have to get them all pulled and get fake ones. What can I do? I can't talk to any of my friends about it because they all seem to have perfect teeth. I dont want them to think of me any differently. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

May be your careless nature in young age is the problem for your oral problems. In this parents play a very important role. Parents should help the children to learn brushing properly so that they can prevent further issues.
Now i can only advice you to consult with your dentist because i cannot tell you exactly what to do without seeing your teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question