Does anyone know Tech, or any experience studying with them?

Hello everyone, I am a gym athlete and I would like to expand my knowledge to get a better job, I am currently interested in specializing in Dentistry and I am looking for an economic alternative that allows me to study at a distance for personal reasons. I saw several complementary courses on the subject at a university called TECH and I was very impressed.

I especially like the fact that they are online and have no fixed schedules. This would be very helpful to me if anyone has experience with this university and can tell me if it is worthwhile for those who work while studying? Thank you very much.

I found some modules more challenging than others, which is good for personal growth. However, at times, a little more support would have been helpful.

Vote:
One of the highlights was the study material, which was always up to date and created by experts in the field. This added a lot of value to my learning.

Vote:
The contents are more accessible than in other platforms, in general, the experience was enriching and gave me a better perspective of my profession.

Vote:
Some days, you have to fight with your discipline to study and this was a challenge, but it has helped me to have more responsibility and commitment to myself. The flexibility of the programme made it manageable and worth the effort.

Vote:

Ask a Question