Does anyone know Tech, or any experience studying with them?

Hello everyone, I am a gym athlete and I would like to expand my knowledge to get a better job, I am currently interested in specializing in Dentistry and I am looking for an economic alternative that allows me to study at a distance for personal reasons. I saw several complementary courses on the subject at a university called TECH and I was very impressed.

I especially like the fact that they are online and have no fixed schedules. This would be very helpful to me if anyone has experience with this university and can tell me if it is worthwhile for those who work while studying? Thank you very much.

Immersing myself in Business without the constraints of a traditional classroom allowed me to really connect with the materials and topics on a deeper level. The content, curated by experts, provided me with a global understanding that I greatly value.

Vote:
I took a Physiotherapy course which helped me tremendously in my personal life. Being able to practice at my own pace, in my own personal space, and at the times when I needed it most, was a blessing.

Vote:
Despite some initial challenges in adapting to self-study, I found the programme very enriching and tailored to my needs. It helped me to be more discerning and disciplined in my field of work.

Vote:
The experience was mostly positive, although there were times when I wished for more opportunities to interact, even asynchronously, but that's fine for this new modality.

Vote:
The platform was intuitive and easy to use, although navigating some resources required a bit of an initial learning curve but I liked the experience. Yes I would study it again.

Vote:
I was worried that the online study would not be as rigorous, but I was wrong. The quality of the learning and the depth of the material was impressive.

Vote:
This method of study has prepared me well for the professional world, teaching me not only about my field of study but also about self-discipline and time management.

Vote:
Each module offered applicable and current knowledge, although in some cases, accessing additional assistance would have enhanced my experience.

Vote:
The freedom to study from home and at the times that suited me best really made a difference. In addition, the interaction with other students through forums was very motivating.

Vote:
Initially, I had some problems with the login but the student services soon helped me to solve this. I did a journalism course and I had the opportunity to experience this new online modality, which was outstanding.

Vote:
Summary, this mode of study has offered me a unique experience, combining flexibility, high quality material and self-discipline. Although I missed the face-to-face interaction, the overall balance was positively challenging.

Vote:

Ask a Question