Does anyone know Tech, or any experience studying with them?

Hello everyone, I am a gym athlete and I would like to expand my knowledge to get a better job, I am currently interested in specializing in Dentistry and I am looking for an economic alternative that allows me to study at a distance for personal reasons. I saw several complementary courses on the subject at a university called TECH and I was very impressed.

I especially like the fact that they are online and have no fixed schedules. This would be very helpful to me if anyone has experience with this university and can tell me if it is worthwhile for those who work while studying? Thank you very much.

Hi, I can say that this format of online study has been ideal to advance professionally without pausing my work, I mean that people who do not have time to study is ideal this new system of learning. I have seen on the web but do not know well of them, communicate with them to give you more specific information. Greetings!

Vote:
I really value the flexibility to study at my own pace. As someone who works full time, being able to immerse myself in digital design without the pressure of fixed schedules was a game changer.

Vote:
I've been researching this new type of education they have here, they have different professions and you have to learn in a self-directed way. it's great for people who travel and want to continue studying.

Vote:
Dude, at first the idea of not having direct interaction worried me, but the materials are comprehensive which has not been a problem for this method of teaching. Their approach is targeted to what you need to learn, as they say, straight to the point.

Vote:
My experience has been very positive, the materials are well structured and easy to follow. You must have discipline and commitment to make progress. Greetings!

Vote:
I took a course on oral medicine and I loved this way of studying, I study when I have time and it depends on my commitment and discipline to complete it. We are moving forward and I have learned a lot. bye guys!

Vote:
G'day, I started my master's degree in child psychology with them last year and I found it a revolutionary experience because I could have the flexibility to study in your free time and it was very valuable, as they also have an interesting content that has exceeded my expectations.

Vote:
My experience has been very positive, the materials are well structured and easy to follow. You have to have discipline and commitment to make progress. Good luck!

Vote:
Studying Psychology in this format was amazing. Being able to delve into the topics that really interested me without having to follow a strict timetable allowed me to really absorb the information.

Vote:
Bro, at first. The idea of not having direct interaction worried me, but the materials are comprehensive which has not been a problem for this method of teaching. Their approach is targeted to what you need to learn, as they say, straight to the point.

Vote:
Bro, at first. The idea of not having direct interaction worried me, but the materials are comprehensive which has not been a problem for this method of teaching. Their approach is targeted to what you need to learn, as they say, straight to the point.
I totally agree!

Vote:

Ask a Question