Crown getting problem

Went in for three crowns on the top . When I got there they had me scheduled for 6. I didn't want to do 6 they said they'll line up better and look better well I let them do it . After shaving my teeth down when they went to put on the temps one side of my mouth the temps wouldn't fit and I heard the tech or dentist say the mold is messed up or wrong. They couldn't fix it I went home in pain. The next day I had to go to another dentist of the same business but a different office to get a temp put back on. She told me that they messed up and did the Second Step first and should have fixed my bottom teeth before doing so many top crowns. She said now I will have to wear partials all the time for crowns to fit and she'll have to open my bite. Tried on partials on and yep some teeth not being able to come together. Told her I couldn't handle that or accept it .She said well you have other teeth to chew on. What can I do to fix this it doesn't sound right at all

Ask a Question