5 Days after Wisdom Teeth Removal

Hey there! I had all 4 of my widsom teeth removed and yesterday and today I have noticed my gums do not look the same on both sides, and one side has a hole. It’s not a black hole because there’s no blood or anything. It doesn’t hurt but it looks like my 2 flaps of my gums separated. Like it didn’t seal completely like the other side. Should I be concerned? Because right now I’m very worried and freaking out a little bit. Thank you

Hey there! I had all 4 of my widsom teeth removed and yesterday and today I have noticed my gums do not look the same on both sides, and one side has a hole. It’s not a black hole because there’s no blood or anything. It doesn’t hurt but it looks like my 2 flaps of my gums separated. Like it didn’t seal completely like the other side. Should I be concerned? Because right now I’m very worried and freaking out a little bit. Thank you

I personally believe it will take alittle more time but I am no dentist expert.
When I had mine pulled (along with several other teeth) I had several bone spurs and openings in my gum that took quite awhile before they sealed. It "may" be necessary to have them sutured, but I do not know.

Vote:

Ask a Question