Dry Socket ~5 days after impacted wisdom teeth?

I've been extremely paranoid about dry socket since my wisdom teeth removal on the morning of the 15th this month. I'd rather ask here first because I think I might be worrying too much.
I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth and they used dissolvable stitches. I followed all care instructions very carefully, I don't smoke, I haven't used a straw, eaten crunchy food, used alchol mouthwashes, I'm not on birth control, I'm young (18), etc. so I know I'm not likely to develop it. Today one of the dissolvable stitches (bottom right) came out. When I look at the extraction site I don't see a blood clot, it's more open at the top than it was but it's still like an elongated crevasse, so I can't see far enough down to see bone. It hurts more than it did before but that could just be my paranoia.
Should I be concerned? Do you think a deep base tissue layer may have already formed?

Ask a Question