Urgent Dental Advise FULL EXTRACTION - Pano X-Ray Attached

Hi,

Please see Pano X-Ray taken a few days ago attached. I recently went to a dentist that advised that the best long term option for me was to do a full extraction of my upper teeth and do a procedure known as all-on-six. The dentist also said there were other options which included multiple root canals with crowns put on each along with a 3 crown bridge supported by 2 implants. My main concern is it worth saving and investing in my teeth or doing the full upper extraction with all-on-six. I am 29 years old.

Please help ASAP! Thanks!!!!!

Sarah
xray.jpg

Hi,

Please see Pano X-Ray taken a few days ago attached. I recently went to a dentist that advised that the best long term option for me was to do a full extraction of my upper teeth and do a procedure known as all-on-six. The dentist also said there were other options which included multiple root canals with crowns put on each along with a 3 crown bridge supported by 2 implants. My main concern is it worth saving and investing in my teeth or doing the full upper extraction with all-on-six. I am 29 years old.

Please help ASAP! Thanks!!!!!

SarahView attachment 747

Vote:

Ask a Question