Teeth Advice (urgent)

Best answers
Hi everybody, if you can please be kind and give me some advice for my teeth, that will be much appreciated. I attached both camera photos and X-Ray images here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CdVF3kEsiJ1_C7L3fuTk1q_E-fBWjGab

Please let me know which tooth is main priority to fix first, to prevent it causing pain. Right now I’m not experiencing urgent pain yet, however I need to be very careful with how I eat. I am only eating from the left side of my mouth, because if I use the right side one of the teeth may hurt.

A while ago my dentist mentioned my right side has a tooth that needs to be pulled/ removed, which I believe will cost a lot, so I won’t fix that one yet, since as long as I don’t use right side of my mouth, it doesn’t cause pain for now. What do you suggest is my next top priority tooth, judging from the pictures I shared?

I am on a very tight budget, only have a few hundred dollars (Canadian currency) to pick one tooth. I need to have best strategy on how to use this budget carefully. Is there some very basic/ temporary fix I can get?

Since I am only using the left side of my mouth to eat, I am constantly worried those teeth will wear out/ deteriorate much faster, as a few of those existing teeth are already not in the best shape.

If I can only afford a few hundred dollars per month (Canadian currency), what would be your best strategy to maintaining/ fixing my current teeth, to prevent pain from happening, according to priority?

Please include name of suggested methods (e.g. temporary filling, root canal, crown, etc.), and/ or estimated price, if possible, as I don’t know about dentistry. Thanks

Ad

Advertisements

Best answers
Wow, looks that it's quite expensive to go to the dentist where you are, in my country also the same, but it's getting better if a person has insurance that covers some or half the treatments. It´s very sad because our health starts also from our mouth and the care we give to our teeth, and it´s not easy to do this treatment regularly. I hope you can have good answers here.
Salamuri

Ad

Advertisements

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Best answers
Did the dentist who took the Xrays give you a treatment plan and quote? That would help me correlate the Xrays with the priorities.

Ask a Question