Teeth Advice (urgent)

Hi everybody, if you can please be kind and give me some advice for my teeth, that will be much appreciated. I attached both camera photos and X-Ray images here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CdVF3kEsiJ1_C7L3fuTk1q_E-fBWjGab

Please let me know which tooth is main priority to fix first, to prevent it causing pain. Right now I’m not experiencing urgent pain yet, however I need to be very careful with how I eat. I am only eating from the left side of my mouth, because if I use the right side one of the teeth may hurt.

A while ago my dentist mentioned my right side has a tooth that needs to be pulled/ removed, which I believe will cost a lot, so I won’t fix that one yet, since as long as I don’t use right side of my mouth, it doesn’t cause pain for now. What do you suggest is my next top priority tooth, judging from the pictures I shared?

I am on a very tight budget, only have a few hundred dollars (Canadian currency) to pick one tooth. I need to have best strategy on how to use this budget carefully. Is there some very basic/ temporary fix I can get?

Since I am only using the left side of my mouth to eat, I am constantly worried those teeth will wear out/ deteriorate much faster, as a few of those existing teeth are already not in the best shape.

If I can only afford a few hundred dollars per month (Canadian currency), what would be your best strategy to maintaining/ fixing my current teeth, to prevent pain from happening, according to priority?

Please include name of suggested methods (e.g. temporary filling, root canal, crown, etc.), and/ or estimated price, if possible, as I don’t know about dentistry. Thanks

Solutions
Wow, looks that it's quite expensive to go to the dentist where you are, in my country also the same, but it's getting better if a person has insurance that covers some or half the treatments. It´s very sad because our health starts also from our mouth and the care we give to our teeth, and it´s not easy to do this treatment regularly. I hope you can have good answers here.
Salamuri

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Did the dentist who took the Xrays give you a treatment plan and quote? That would help me correlate the Xrays with the priorities.

Vote:

Ask a Question