Please help. Some insight please

I have something on the inside of the upper gums between First molar and pre molar. It looks like an ulcer I guess. It’s almost a whole. It’s not huge, it’s been there for 4 weeks now! It is unchanging, not getting better and not getting worse. I do have a dentist appointment next week. I also have terribly angered gums from an old root canal tooth next to it. My second molar. It’s broken more than in half and barely still has the filling in as I never went back for the crown. I was thinking maybe that has something to do with, but it’s kind of far away from it. I’m just really anxious about the whole situation😭 I’m trying to figure out how to post pictures

Some pictures…

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpeg
    IMG_1157.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1214.jpeg
    IMG_1214.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 6

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Difficult to see clearly on the photos unfortunately. I think this one is best judged by a dentist in person. It could be an ulcer due to trauma or even a draining sinus from an infection. An x-ray would need to be taken.
Keep us posted on the findings once you have seen the dentist.
Try rinsing with some salt water in the mean time, to see if it disappears.

Vote:

Ask a Question