Help Me Guys - I am loosing confident everyday. I cant smile in front of anyone

Guys I have yellow teeth…Everybody says it looks horrible when I laugh or smile (they are not even aligned)..It doesn’t suit my overall looks as I know that I am perfect in all sese, I am gorgeous, I am slim but but my unaligned teeth and their bloody yellow color making my looks awful. It really affects the way I talk and act around boys or sometimes in front of gals too.

I went to dentist near my vicinity. He said…Gurl it can’t be whitened. Huh it was a nightmare for me when I heard it.. I left it within no time..After that I've tried tooth whitening products but they were useless…

Life is in pain now. I will post my teeth pics if needed..

Guys I have yellow teeth…Everybody says it looks horrible when I laugh or smile (they are not even aligned)..It doesn’t suit my overall looks as I know that I am perfect in all sese, I am gorgeous, I am slim but but my unaligned teeth and their bloody yellow color making my looks awful. It really affects the way I talk and act around boys or sometimes in front of gals too.

I went to dentist near my vicinity. He said…Gurl it can’t be whitened. Huh it was a nightmare for me when I heard it.. I left it within no time..After that I've tried tooth whitening products but they were useless…

as far as i know there are lots of dentist/orthodontist can solve your problem, don't worry you can have it if you want it.Dentist now have lots of materials to make teeth whitens!!!

Vote:

There are ALWAYS solutions to dental problems! Most teeth can be successfully whitened. Some teeth are just more difficult to whiten than others. Many offices offer payment plans via third party carriers like CareCredit to assist with financing the care you want now, but don't have the cash. Feel free to visit our site MasterpieceSmile.com for more info.

Vote:
Visit your dentist for a scale and polish, your teeth will be immaculately clean and healthy, then use a teeth whitening kit, I've used whitening pens with success, just be patient with them and you'll see great results. Don't forget after that to brush and floss twice daily at least. If you use mouthwash, choose carefully as some can actually stain teeth.

Vote:
Guys I have yellow teeth…Everybody says it looks horrible when I laugh or smile (they are not even aligned)..It doesn’t suit my overall looks as I know that I am perfect in all sese, I am gorgeous, I am slim but but my unaligned teeth and their bloody yellow color making my looks awful. It really affects the way I talk and act around boys or sometimes in front of gals too. I went to dentist near my vicinity. He said…Gurl it can’t be whitened. Huh it was a nightmare for me when I heard it.. I left it within no time..After that I've tried tooth whitening products but they were useless… Life is in pain now. I will post my teeth pics if needed..

Better consult other dentist. Just don't give up yet.

Vote:
barbaraw walker, I know someone who can help you out. There's a dentist in Thailand. His name is Dr. Sunil. I have been there for teeth whitening and I was amazed with the results. Doctors and staff were very helpful over there. You can send them your pictures and get a better idea about the treatment before going there. You can Google about the clinic, it's Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic in Thailand.

Vote:
Did you just ask one dentist, because I personally I have never heard that a yellow teeth can't be whiten. There's always a way, and good, professional dentists will help you. Also, you can try various DIY methods: Try mixing 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with with 1/2 teaspoon of warm water until the baking soda has completely dissolved. Dip your toothbrush in the mixture and gently brush your teeth. Spit and rinse. Follow up with regular toothpaste. Repeat every other day. Goodluck

Vote:

Ask a Question