Front Teeth pain

Allright so 2 weeks ago, i started getting an annoying pain in the upper left central and the upper left lateral, at first the pain was occuring as if i touch any of the 2 tooth, but afterwards the pain got worse especially at night hours before bed, usually i would take a Paracetamol 500MG tablet and the pain would ease up immediately and it would be gone for maybe 4-5-6 Hours, afterwards it happens again. Its been going like this for already 2 weeks and i never had any pain ocuring in the parts of my frontal teeth ever, this may be the first time. What should i do? Should i wait for the pain to simply pass away or take certain medicine for it?

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Go see a dentist. Sometimes teeth can " die" following trauma in an earlier time of your life, typically sporting activities, and the pain may not manifest for years because it has been a sterile death (no bacteria). If you're having that significant amount of pain, get it examined. A cold test (vitality test) is usually diagnostic; sometimes an Xray too. Longest record I have is a patient we figured out it was 17 years prior.

Vote:

Ask a Question