Front teeth implant placement

I may be at the "end of time line" with my crowned four front teeth. THree are root canals and one now hurts all of the time. Dentist said 6 months ago that the canal was overfilled but would dissipate. It hasn't. I don;t think I want an apieo.; really think I am "over" trying to save them. The crowns are too big, anyway, because they are hiding a big gap. IF I get implants, can I have the "teeth of my dreams" or do the rods need to go where the roots currently are? Had braces so bottom teeth are fine. I am 40; and have small features. Would really like smaller teeth if I go this route. Thnaks for the reply!

Hi kelly123, you should first consult your dentist if there is a need for you to have implants since dental implants are usually needed when an individual had an accident or other specific trauma of the mouth, Gum disease (periodontitis), Tooth decay, Imperfections of the root canal, and other congenital defects. If you will have dental implants you can assure that it is strong and durable but mplants can be created with many different materials. Your dentist will determine what type and quality of implant is better for your specific situation. Good luck!

Vote:
Yes, Implants can give you "teeth of your dreams".:)
I think you should concern dentist before more problems occur in a root canal and give you more pain.

Thank you both very much for your answers! The root canals are actually from trauma I suffered about 15 years ago; hit by a car while running. The rest of my body was FINE---only my mouth took a hit! In any event, I have had a minimum of 15 years with the restorations. My hope is always that "new advances" are made in the duration...I am not as concerned about the finances as I am about the end-result.

Vote:
Thank you both very much for your answers! The root canals are actually from trauma I suffered about 15 years ago; hit by a car while running. The rest of my body was FINE---only my mouth took a hit! In any event, I have had a minimum of 15 years with the restorations. My hope is always that "new advances" are made in the duration...I am not as concerned about the finances as I am about the end-result.

Then I must say you really need an implant, most of the people who had the same experience as yours go for dental implants. There are lots advancement in this procedure, depending on your need or lost teeth like All on 4 dental implants, all on 6 and all on 8 dental implants. If you will ask me i prefer to have these treatment done in Mexico. To give you some insight about the cost of each treatment here: For All on 8 dental implants in Mexico it ranges from $7200 - $10,500 this may be costly because of the number of implants. For All on 6 dental implants it costs $5,400 and $3600 for all on 4 dental implants in Mexico. I thinkk this can give you an insight how much you may spent for the said procedure also you can look into other countries like Costa Rica and India or in your country.

Vote:

Ask a Question