Do I have gum recession and or bone loss

Hello everyone, around 2 years ago I have my lower left 1 incisor extracted as it had recession and I then had braces fitted to close the gap, the gap is still closing very slowly and I am worried that I now have gum recession or bone loss on my lower right 1 incisor, here are pictures

2E590306-6FD5-4A70-89BA-C7385269D006.jpeg B62D71DE-776B-4B99-9EFC-E003DA331446.jpeg

What does your orthodontist say? Have you seen a periodontist? How are you caring for your teeth? Are you regularly seeing a hygienist? How is your diet? Your teeth are a very nice shape. Please look after them.
Hiya, thanks for reply, I brush my teeth 4 times a day and floss once a day, my orthodontist said I have great oral hygiene and the gap will close, my dentist told me I have healthy teeth and gums and at my last appointment they checked my teeth with this stick thing I think is used to check bone level and they never had any concerns, my teeth look yellow in the pictures but they are in fact white , just worried that I may be starting to get recession on that tooth.

Vote:

Ask a Question