Demerits of Invisalign Braces

Is Invisible Invisalign Braces Have Any Kind Of Demerits?
I don't think that it have any kind of demerits,
but still any one of you face problems with invisalign
then please share with us

In my practice we've offered Invisalign for years and haven't received any complaints from patients. Not every ortho case can be corrected with Invisalign. Severe cases would still require traditional braces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:
Hello buddy, I don’t think there are any drawbacks. It’s all about how to maintain them. I have been installing invisalign braces for 2-3 years, and I have not heard any complain from my clients.

Vote:
I think Invisalign braces are not having any kinds of disadvantages. It is one of the comfortable way of solving all kinds of minor and major teeth issues.

Vote:
Invisalign aligners are removable, they can be lost or broken when they are out of your mouth; and If they are not worn properly or enough of the time during the day, then your teeth will not move properly or at all. Therefore, patient cooperation can be an issue. Success with Invisalign treatment begins with proper diagnosis of a patient’s problem.

Vote:

Ask a Question