Cracked Tooth Or Phantom Tooth ????

Has anyone ever had pressure after a root canal that does not go away. I had root canal 3 years ago. I had the root canal on upper molar. I had a filling on it first and it gave me immediate pain which the dentist left me in for a month. I took ibuprofen constantly. The had root canal. The root canal took that piercing pain away that you get and the pain from hot and cold liquids. I also had a tight pressure sensation immediate after the dentist did her number on my tooth. The pressure sensation is like a band os squeezing around the tooth 24/7. After the root canal the pressure never left, it got worse and spread to the lower jaw area too. Its most intense on upper molar tooth. Like someone is pressing against that tooth. It has pretty much turned my life upside down . It get me down. It is very hard when you live with constant dental pain or constant uncomfortable feeling. Its debilitating.
Is this a tooth thats been cracked at the root ? Should I have pulled it??? The endodontist said it didn't show a crack but that was almost 3 years agp. Also I know sometimes they cannot be seen. Or is this some type of neuralgia??? I also read on cavitation??
and phantom teeth. I have searched the internet trying to find someone with a tooth symtom like mine so I may be able to sort this out. I don't know what to do. Anybody have any answers????? Thank you.

Ask a Question