Constant Pain

Hello all,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Ive had a long few months and honestly dont know what else to do. My dentist told me my upper left back two molars had deep cavities, so I paid a lot of money out of pocket to have the filled. One by one the filling "didnt take" and I was in constant pain. I ended up getting them both extracted. Its been two full months now since I had it done and I still have constant pain there. I have numbness in my cheek and my nose on and off too. The gums hurt almost non stop and are super sensitive. It is definetely not dry socket as both healed up quickly. I switched dentists and she x rayed it and said theres no infection and it shouldnt be hurting. I rinse with salt water all the time and take excellent care of my mouth. I also flush my sinuses often as I get a lot of sinus pressure and always have. Is this just a matter of waiting for a few more months so the gums can heal or what do I do? I cannot put into words how annoying this is to constantly be in pain and have numbness. Any advice is more than appreciated, thank you in advance!

Ask a Question