constant yellow liquid from gum

I have had issues with biting to hard on one side and in my sleep and wear a mouth guard at night. I had been getting infections in the gum and horrific tooth pain because of this, tooth is fine. This doesnt happen anymore. (lower right molar)

About 8 months ago a lump appears, dentist with very very hard pressure bursts it leaving my root slightly exposed. He said the bone is now missing from between the roots and something about a periodontal ligament being gone and I will now always have to keep it clean.

Since this was done I get straggly bits of gum trying to come up from under the tooth through the gap in the gum until it bursts and yellow comes out, lump on gum, I usually end up chopping it off/Squeezing then it all settles down again for 2 days.

Why does this keep happening and can anything be done about it other than removing the tooth, keeping it clean does not work.?

Many thanks

Last edited:

Ask a Question