Need help. In constant torture (tinnitus, numbness, muscle tension)

I am suffering. Horribly.

Two years ago I had horrible tooth pain. I went to a dentist and he said I needed a root canal on my right bottom molar. I did the root canal, pain remained, no change. I went to another dentist. He said I needed my wisdom teeth removed. I removed both on the right side only, pain stopped.

After that I started getting chest pains, I'm only now realizing that's when it started. I went to multiple cardiologists and doctors. They said it was anxiety.

Fast forward to 2 months ago. The crown on my root canal cracked and broke. I went back to the dentist who put it on, he replaced it with another.

Immediately after he replaced it, I felt pain and tightness on the tooth. Like a clamp had been applied to it. My bite felt...off. I told them that but was ignored.

Fast forward 2 weeks later. Intense pain developed in my tooth along with HORRIBLE ringing in my head. It's like both ears but doesn't feel like it's coming from my ears, like it's just in my head and I'm hearing it with my ears. Also, my face goes numb, espescially my chin and tongue. My hands go numb. My feet go numb. I get shooting sensations like electrical shocks through my body. Horrible shoulder pain, back pain, neck pain, chest pain more severe.

I went back to the dentist. He said he had to file down the crown because my bite was off. He did this and pain remained for about 4 days then improved a lot (only the pain in the tooth itself improved).

Fast forward to today (6 weeks since intense pain). Pain is still in that tooth if I bite down on it but not nearly as severe. If I grab the tooth and move it around the ringing in my head goes CRAZY. I'm still having all of these horrible symptoms. I feel like I'm dying. The ringing in my head is so loud and so high pitched it's...I don't even have a word to describe the horror.

I've been to neurologist, ent, vascular doctor, cardiologist, chiropractor (chiropractor said my back was so messed up he couldn't adjust it), Massage therapist (massage therapist told me he'd never seen muscles so messed up and was scared to even give me a massage), acupuncturist, even was admitted to the hospital where they ran a bunch of tests for two days and could not find anything wrong.

My dentist claims it's not my tooth but it hurts still???? I don't know what to do has anyone ever heard of this?

Last edited:
I went to another dentist today. He said he has no clue why that tooth hurts and it shouldn't be hurting. He did a test on it though and said it's obvious that tooth has pain and no other one does. He said I should just get it pulled because it doesn't make any sense. Guess I'm going to try that.

Vote:

Ask a Question