AVOID DR ABEL MORIERA, HARLEY STREET SMILE CLINIC AND HITACHI CAPITAL!

Avoid DR MORIERA, HARLEY STREET SMILE CLINIC, Hitachi Capital! Me and my mum have been trapped for one year plus in a finance contract (10k veneers) by this cabal, who have been gas lighting my mum over a cancelled contract they terminated!

Harley Street Smile Clinic and resigned Dr Abel Moriera breached and terminated the contract during the dental work! Dr Abel Moriera was resigned and in the process of rectifying the dental work - I had new x-rays - and 2 new confirmed appointments at Harley Street Smile Clinic for the final fits and new veneers and Dr Abel Moreira and Harley Street Smile Clinic decided to terminate the contract! Hitachi paid Harley Street Smile Clinic contrary to the contract conditions - i.e BEFORE the goods were supplied fit for purpose OR COMPLETED!

Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Moriera have been using the Hitachi Capital money as leverage to avoid any liability upon themselves at the expense of our statutory rights, my health and my mum's!

They have prevented me from being able to finance the completion of the dental treatment at a new clinic!

Harley Street Smile Clinic, Dr Moriera are acting against the consumer rights act and mis- representation act- FCA etc! Under the consumer rights act you must return the money within 14 days when a supplier terminates a contract! Legally you must unconditionally return the money when you terminate a contract!

The stress of the gas lighting, slander, credit defamation, harassment, entrapment and their lies caused my mum to become extremely ill and she suffered a sudden cardiac arrest! My mum is trapped in the contract! She will now have to live the rest of her life with pacemaker! The stress has been insane! And they still continue to gaslight me and my mum! and sent letters DEMANDING MONEY FOR THE TERMINATED CONTRACT !

Hitachi continue to demand payment for a contract Harley Street Smile Clinic and DR Abel Moriera terminated on the 5th September 2017. Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Abel Moriera still won't give the money back! For a contract they cancelled and breached! Harley Street Smile Clinic, Dr Abel Moreira and Hitachi Capital have prevented me from being able to finance the completion of the dental treatment at a new clinic.

Our whole lives have been turned upside down by this cabal! Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Moriera continue to use Hitachi’s money to abuse us! Harley Street Smile Clinic terminated the contract and will not return the money! We are trapped!

At one stage, Dr Abel Moriera resigned and Harley Street Smile Clinic attempted to pass the contracted work to another clinic "across the road" "no 139" ! 10k contract/ treatment, a resigned Dr and no clinic! Horrifying! I was totally distressed! Harley Street Dental Clinic refused. The contract was with Harley Street Smile Clinic and No permission was granted by me! NO CONSULTATION! and potential breach of Data Protection.

Harley Street Smile Clinic took 5 thousand plus and Dr Abel Moriera had 4.5 k plus of 10 k Hitachi contract - They are all sitting on Hitachi's money - Hitachi Capital paid Harley Street Smile Clinic before the goods were received fit for purpose! Before the treatment was completed!

Additionally harley street smile clinic deny patients 5 year guarantee - watch Holly Boon getting her oversized, crooked, bulky hssc veneers replaced in turkey!

We are currently in communications Hiitachi CEO Robert Gordon - who refuses to look at “factual evidence” - acts in conflict of interest - using only the broker and the clinic- constantly changing the goal posts so you can never achieved and honourable or fair settlement!

Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Moriera still will not give back the money to Hitachi and Hitachi won't request it back! despite the CEO ACCEPTING THE DR TERMINATED THE TREATMENT AND CONTRACT ( IN LETTERS)

NO CONTRACT WOULD HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR A RESIGNED COSMETIC DENTIST!

Be warned! That you will be given no consumer rights and you will have to spend the rest of you life fighting for justice!

I didn't stop treatment with them. Dr Moriera terminated the treatment before it was completed! and told me it was in my best interest to seek treatment at a new practice with a new Dr! He then refused to return the Money! My mouth is a mess!

Dr Moriera was in the middle of fixing the his dental work (spanning into the 4th month for 10 veneers) - I had new x -rays - veneer impressions - the new veneers were being fabricated for the 2 confirmed appointments - for the new temporaries and final fits!

During this time Dr Moriera no longer worked at Harley Street Smile Clinic and they no longer wanted him on their premises - Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Morierra were having a personal dispute ( I have ridiculous emails) - they then attempted to pass me to his new work place - who rightly refused! I was not consulted on this! I was treated like a fool! I was on his last day at work that he was leaving! NO CONTRACT WOULD EVER HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR A RESIGNED COSMETIC DENTIST!

Harley Street Smile Clinic are equally as bad as the "goods" are under 5 year guarantee - they have just abandoned me! and did nothing - Hitachi Contract is with Harley Street Clinic! Harley Street Smile Clinic and Dr Moriera refuses to return the money to Hitachi!

Long story short there was 4 month long breakdown of trust!

This is an ongoing situation 1 year on!

Vote:
Solutions
Were you given a treatment plan with the practice logo & company name on the paper? Did your finance agreement mention the practice name? Because from what you say they should be completing your treatment as he was working as part of that business.

Vote:

Ask a Question