How do I avoid braces?

It's not that I have anything against them, no, I just have people including my friends that always constantly push me away from braces, and possibly Invasalign.

Anyway, I just want to align my teeth that already look perfect from the mirror, but can feel one of my teeth is not aligned like the rest, and it's either the lateral incisor or central incisor that is pointing outwards that makes it possible for me to touch the side of tooth with my tongue. I can also see that not all teeth from top and bottom jaw are getting contact with each other when front teeth are in contact with the corresponding teeth from bottom jaw. I have to move top jaw a bit forward to make the others get contact.

I don't mind of I have to have an operation on my jaw, as long as no braces would be involved. I already suffered from Ludwig's Angina that didn't do its job in killing me, :(

Vote:
If you're teeth are already almost perfect and it's just one minor area, if you can live with it then you might not need anything really. I'd avoid any kind of jaw surgery. A non evasive approach to realignment is the way to go such as braces or Invisalign.

Vote:

Ask a Question