Wisdom Teeth Removed - Strange Sensation in Ear and Jaw

I had my upper two Wisdom Teeth extracted exactly 1 week ago. Seemed to go very smoothly and as far as I cna tell everything is healing properly. I don't have any major pain that is of concern; one of the sites is still a bit tender and prone to stimulating headaches; no big deal.

My concern however is this extremely bizarre sensation that I am feeling in my jaw and both ears. It is the strangest radiating, and constant feeling I think I've ever experienced.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but my ears feel as though they have been opening and closing as they can during a plane flight.

My jaw feel tired as though I was shredding several pieces of gum during the same flight.

I don't know how else to describe it. Is this normal? Is this part of the healing process?

If anyone is familair with this and can provide any feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question