Root canal needs to be done from endodontist

Hi, i am doing root canal from dentist whose is MDS and oral & maxillofacial surgoan on my badly decay upper first molar teeth.
On first visit my dentist take x -ray and told me teeth needs extraction but he said we may try to save teeth by root canal but not sure for success.
so he started root canal treatment on my teeth and he said we can save teeth.
During first visit he gave me anethesia and did his work and fill teeth by temparary feeling.
on second visit he did work and fill teeth by temparary feeling.
on third visit he said he found two root canal nicely but one canal is block .so he place two new canal and said we left one canal as it is because i am not having pain after my two visit. so he said root canal which is block will not cause anything and he fill my teeth by permanent feeling.

Here is my questio is
Will my root canal successfull ?
Do i need to consult endodontist ?
can it possible to endodontist to find out my block root canal ?

Mainly because they limit their practice solely to endodontic treatment, endodontists are efficient and precise. This equates to positive experiences and faster healing. Also they have at least two years of additional education to become experts in performing root canal treatment and diagnosing and treating tooth pain.

Vote:

Ask a Question