My girlfriends dentures are hurting her

I'm seeking help for my girlfriend with her dentures. She has upper dentures that are supposed to be temporarys. Our money is extremely tight and she is in constant pain and has sores. She can barely eat. Shes only 26. I personally have never had a medical bill in my life due to having free medical and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I need her to be ok and I dont know where to go to find help. It seems so hopeless. The prices are so incredibly high.

If the pain is above or below than denture rubbing is the cause i.e. inappropiate fitting , otherwise it is caused by nerve.

In my opinion it mostly due to fitting issue of denture

Vote:
Yes the cause is that they do not fit properly. She is being told that she needs replacement dentures due to them not being able to add new material. These are only 3 years old. Is it really going to cost another 2500 or better to go through getting new ones made in order to get this right?

Vote:
Yes the cause is that they do not fit properly. She is being told that she needs replacement dentures due to them not being able to add new material. These are only 3 years old. Is it really going to cost another 2500 or better to go through getting new ones made in order to get this right?
I cant say the price cause i am from india . In your country it will cost alot than my country

Full denture in my area is 91 USD to 110 USD

Vote:

Ask a Question