Leaving toothpaste on teeth?

Solutions
So I don't actually have a lot (if any) calcium which I would guess can effect the strength of my teeth.

I was wondering, does leaving toothpaste on my teeth overnight effect them in anyway? I've done it before but woke up with a really bad dry mouth.

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It's not that important. If the retainer was acceptable, it would've given you better exposure. No harm in trying.

Vote:
Solutions
I mean, does this tooth mousse have to be on all night? There is a leaflet that says something about placing it in a retainer, put it over the teeth for 3 minutes, remove it, spread it around teeth and leave for 30 minutes without drinking anything? Could I just do that and it would still be effective instead of leaving it on all night?

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It doesn't have to be on all night, it would just be a bonus of prolonged exposure. It will still have an effect if you follow the normal instructions.

Vote:
Solutions
Just wondering, if my teeth to restore and become less sensitive/stronger, do I need to continue using mousse? If I don't continue using it, will all of the effects ware off/stop, Or can I stop using it after that and my teeth will continue to be ok?

Vote:

Ask a Question