Is implant really necessary?

Hi,

I just had my lower left end molar removed. My dentist advised me to do an implant in order to prevent the upper molar from overgrowth and eventual loss. I am in two minds as I am worried about the risks of surgery and would like to know if it is really necessary to do the implant. Thanks for any advice.

hi jassie628
Implant is necessary to prevent overgrowth.Dental implants improves a quality of life that is much more comfortable and secure than the lifestyle endured by those with fixed bridges or removable dentures .Dental implants eliminate the day-to-day frustrations and discomfort of ill-fitting dentures. They allow people to enjoy a healthy and varied diet without the restrictions many denture wearers face. With a sense of renewed self-confidence & the chance to speak clearly and comfortably

Vote:
Advances in technology and techniques have significantly improved the patient’s dental implant experience.Most patients are comfortable with this procedure and they experience confidence in smiling and eating!

Vote:

Ask a Question