How does it feel like getting dental implants?

For those who got implants placed during oral surgery, how did that feel like? Did you feel a lot of pressure and drilling or it’s not that bad? I hear different stories. Two older women said it’s just a bit of drilling and pressure but you barely feel anything. Another one said it’s a lot of pressure. What was your experience like?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You will experience pressure for sure, although the amount of pressure is relative. The pain is also minimal, but again this differs from patient to patient due to their different pain levels.

Vote:
Hi , my mother in law got implanted few months ago. She had well adjusted to it. In beginning there was swelling and pain with sensation, but now she feels comfortable.

Vote:
Getting dental implants at a Dental Clinic can be a breeze! They'll numb the area for comfort, so you'll mainly feel pressure during the procedure. Afterwards, expect soreness, swelling, and an adjustment period as your mouth gets used to its new smile. FLoMo Dental can help you manage discomfort and ensure smooth healing with their aftercare instructions. Remember, healing takes time, so follow their advice carefully to avoid problems. If you're anxious, talk to FLoMo Dental about sedation options!

Vote:
When I underwent oral surgery for implants, I was quite anxious due to the varying stories I'd heard. In my case, the procedure involved some pressure and drilling, but it was manageable and not as intense as I feared. The discomfort was minimal, and the dental team ensured I was comfortable throughout. It's important to remember that everyone's experience can be different, but overall, oral surgery for implants was not as daunting as I had anticipated.

Vote:

Ask a Question