Hit tooth

Hi! Last month I fell in the shower and hit my mouth. I bite into my lip and hit my front teeth. Afterwards my upper left front tooth and bottom right front tooth became numb. I waited a week and then went to the dentist. They did test to check my teeth and decided that the upper tooth had nerve damage because I could feel anything when they did they cold test. They also did an X-ray and said there could be a possibility that there was a crack in my root but couldn’t tell without the X-ray they had. Two weeks later I got the root canal and was going to get a temporary crown two weeks later. However, for the two weeks my upper tooth was sensitive whenever I touched it or bit down. When I went back to the dentist and told them that my tooth still hurt they put the temporary crown on anyway and told me to wait another week with the crown and if it still hurt they would refer me to an endodonist. It’s been a week and my tooth still hurts and I have an appointment with the endodonist. Also within the last day my bottom tooth which was no longer numb or in pain became loose. I’m really worried now because it seems like I’m gonna end up loosing two of my front teeth. Can I get any advice please? I don’t know what to do at this point.

Ask a Question