Help!

Hi I am new here. I belong to a dental clinic as I lack dental insurance. It is associated with our local hospital. Every filling I have only lasts 4 to 6 months. I am so depressed. I deal with many autoimmune illnesses. At first I wanted to believe this was associated with one of them that causes dry mouth. I treat that Faithfully and if that were the case the other fillings that are 15 years old and done when I did have insurance are perfectly fine. I somehow feel they may use a lower grade material? With everything else I cannot bear to lose my teeth. I have a dislocated jaw which makes the work challenging as it is let alone going back over and over and over again. I'm thinking of calling the Americans Dental Association to maybe get some ideas from them but if anyone here has some sort of clue for me that would be greatly appreciated. I live alone on disability grateful for everything but I just do not have a lot of money for dental work. Thank you again

Ask a Question