Help me with my overbite?:(

Before I go into detail I need to explain that I haven't very much money, so Invisalign and braces might already be out of the question... As well as surgery. But anyways, I'm a 17 y/o male and from the front I am decently attractive but from the side view I am hideous, and Ive finally figured out why. It is my overbite, that makes my chin recede into my neck. My jawline appears square from the front but any other profile it appears as though I have no especially defined jaw. So to fix this, I've manually pulled my lower jaw forward and even though it's only like 2 centimeters in difference, it makes ALL the difference. When I pull my jaw forward, I am not the least but insecure. But when it's relaxed is when I get really paranoid and self conscious, so I've come here to ask any professionals or amatuers if it is healthy to hold my jaw there, or if it puts too much stress on my jaw muscles? And will my jaw eventually be naturally set there to where I don't have to force it anymore? Please help, very tired of being insecure like some kind of child

Ask a Question