68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220206_120747.jpg
    20220206_120747.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I notice some gum recession. You will get a better evaluation with clinical exam and x-rays. Unfortunately we can't do that on this platform.

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I notice you may have 4 wisdom teeth (UR, LR, UL, LL) including possible retained root on UR (image is not very clear). LR wisdom tooth is damaging the tooth in front of it. You also have a lot of tartar (calculus) build up and need deep cleanings. Your bone has slight recession. I cannot see in-between teeth with the pano x-ray. You need bite-wings to diagnose interproximals.

Vote:
I notice you may have 4 wisdom teeth (UR, LR, UL, LL) including possible retained root on UR (image is not very clear). LR wisdom tooth is damaging the tooth in front of it. You also have a lot of tartar (calculus) build up and need deep cleanings. Your bone has slight recession. I cannot see in-between teeth with the pano x-ray. You need bite-wings to diagnose interproximals.
Bone recession !!!

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It is a sign of gum disease and or gum trauma (improper brushing). With the amount of tartar buildup, you may not have had a cleaning for a while. You can't neglect your gums.

Vote:
I
It is a sign of gum disease and or gum trauma (improper brushing). With the amount of tartar buildup, you may not have had a cleaning for a while. You can't neglect your gums.

I was in a very remote area on duty for last 3 years , COVID19 came and we had no chance to return to our base for last 3 years including last 2 years .. Dental consultation is impossible durint that time

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Understand. Your condition is not bad. Just get your teeth checked and cleaned. Thank you for your military service. I was an USAF dentist.

Vote:

Ask a Question