Picture of 6 year molar under gum healthy?

I am posting a picture of my 6 year molar about to erupt under the gum. I was wondering if it looks normal. My age is 40 and I am wondering if because at my age if it is all rot or a healthy tooth?

Attachments

• 6 year molar.jpg
    6 year molar.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 19

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day
On the photo , I can only see your first molar with an amalgam filling. Not sure what you are referring to?

Vote:
click on the picture its in the lower left half. I might have better photos I thought this might be good enough. The bump or tooth has grown I think its going to erupt in a few months or less.

Vote:
I am going to post a picture with dental mirror when I get one. I already erupted a front tooth recently. I knew it was there because it would scrape the baby front tooth with a crown on it. I think my dentist put crowns on all my baby tooth roots unfortunately the front tooth proves it when it erupted it.

Vote:
I just uploaded new pictures with a tooth mirror. I was wondering if they tried to decalcify a tooth root would it effect a calcified thyroid since I was 4 or 5 years old. Cause this could explain these eruptions I have had.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 10

Vote:

Ask a Question