Different Question to the Norm

Will keep the question brief : Is it possible for amalgam teeth fillings to intercept micro/radio waves ?

I have a form of tinnitus, I kind of accept it but like any tinnitus suffer will tell you they will go to Mars and back seeking answers for a solution to their tinnitus and some do find it - I'm still seeking.

Brief then - a number of weeks ago, I placed my iPhone 5s (with wifi antenna near the camera on the back and the radio antenna just below halfway down on the phone) against my ear to snap it for an ear problem in the canal - following this a number of noises occurred - some the most god awful noises.

What is puzzling about the noises is at times they can speed up - and so they are my two questions:

Can an amalgam teeth filling really pick up the waves if the antenna was placed directly next to the cheek (when the front of the phone is placed like what normal people do, in the phone there is a divider in the middle of the phone so the antenna normally doesn't interfere with the user).

If it was the amalgam filling picking up the waves (its the same noises mostly), when blood flows (which I assume is happening), could this interfere with the teeth and make them respond faster hence noises speeded up?).

I am not pinning my hopes on the teeth filling being the answer to the noises but you have to hope and it is so perplexing the way the noises do go faster - as far as aware with others with Tinnitus they have not experience this.

Of course, it could be a blood matter, faulty arteries or at the very least hopeful, permanent noises - what makes me think something about the filling however is a galvanic reaction that occurred about four weeks ago - I placed tin foil across my fillings and pressed down - aware that normally this elicits some pain but unaware that I was creating a battery in my mouth - of course it elicited the so pain but it also created a noise in my (I assume ear canal/auditory circuit) and a spasm. And this is the reason why I think the filling plays a part. The noise still exists.

I dont drink. I don't take drugs. I am apart from the above occurrences of sound mind.

Ask a Question