Dental Implants?

Great Lakes Dental

Verified Dentist
Hi ydctony,

Implants are an excellent option. The old saying in the dental industry is 'nothing is ever as good as what you're born with', but implants would be considered next best when compared to a natural tooth. Home maintenance is not difficult, in fact the process is virtually identical to what you'd do with your natural teeth. Where you'll notice a difference is when you return to your dentist's office for professional cleanings. Implants require the use of different dental instruments to ensure your implants remain in good condition and free of bacteria.

Warm regards,

Dr. Jennifer Thomm
Cosmetic Dentist
Great Lakes Dental
Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Vote:
Hey friend, Dental implant is really a good option. My father has done full lower dentures recently. He is very happy and confident after implantation and can eat everything now. Not hard for maintain, just be careful about it.

Vote:
dental impalnts are the best for restoring your missing teeth and the most easy for maintain :D it is easier and have less complicaions and failures than bridges and crowns :)

Vote:
Hi ydctony, Dental implants really a nice option and can be used to restore your beautiful smile and regain your (long-forgotten) confidence; whether you need to replace missing teeth with synthetic ones or support a number of dental prostheses, including crowns, implant-supported bridges or dentures, Dental Implants can be the solutions. Implants require the same care that your natural teeth need. Scheduling regular checkups, proper oral hygiene, and a nutritious diet are the best ways to ensure your dental implant lasts a lifetime. Nice piece.

Vote:
I have had upper dentures for the past 3 years now, I have many problems since then. Gagging, saliva build up, my taste buds are completely gone. Is that normal? i have tried reaching out to my dentist but to no avail..

Vote:
Hi ydctony,

A missing tooth looks ugly. Covering it up with dentures can lead to some embarrassing situations, making it difficult to talk or eat or slipping out completely.
Dental implant is an artificial replacement for a tooth root, usually made from titanium. Many different implant systems are available these days and are competently used to deliver an extremely reliable form of treatment.

So i think, Dental implants are the finest choice to replace any number of teeth.

Vote:
I am by no means an expert, but my dad has a few dental implants and very happy with them. He has no dental or oral health problems, and he visits his dentist only for check ups. If you want to find out more, I think you should look at the dental implants guide on dentalimplantsfriends, that offers tons of tips and info,

Vote:

Ask a Question