Major dental work. Extraction of 8 teeth and dental implants

I have a lengthy question. And may be to complex for you to answer. I kind of laugh to myself when I see people asking about 1 tooth. My son is 22 years old. At the age of 18 he was in a bicycle accident and avulsed eight teeth #8,9,10,11,22-26 which were replanted. He had root canal therapy on teeth # 8,9,10,11,22,23 and 26 as well as a lingual bar splinting, creating natural pontics for teeth #24 and 25. We were recently told that he now has both internal and external resorption noticed on recent full mouth series. We have had 3 consultations and they have all come up pretty much with the same plan. Extracting 7,8,9,10 11,22,23,26,27 and doing bone grafting then implants. Anyway we are talking over $50,000.00 worth of work. He has already had interim partial dentures made but realized that we wouldn't be able to go forward with the treatment. Therefore we have already spent $3000.00 and have nothing done. We have even been to Tufts Dental and Mass General Dental Schools to see if they could do the work cheaper but we were told it was to complex for the school. It is not possible to get a loan in that amount. We have no other means of obtaining the money for this. We don't know what other options we have. They consider this all cosmetic, so insurance does not cover any of it. My question is do you know of a way to have the work done pro-bono or any kinds of grants that may cover this?

Attachments

• teeth6.jpg
    teeth6.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 367
  • teeth3.jpg
    teeth3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 333
  • teeth7.jpg
    teeth7.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 332
  • teeth8.jpg
    teeth8.jpg