Looking for affordable dental implants

I am a domestic violence survivor and in desperate need of dental work. I am a single mom of 5, college student and just lost my job due to being self conscious about my smile. I have several teeth knocked out and my insurance doesn't cover implants. I do have partials but they are damaging my other teeth and have being looking for any charities that would consider helping me. It is a hindrance because I can not be as active as I would like to with my kids and their school activities and obtaining and keeping a job if it requires face to face interaction with people. I am such a people person and would love to get my self esteem back up to be able to enjoy my kids and a job where I am helping people. I currently so speak to others in domestic violence situations by sharing my story. Are there any charities or dental organization that can please help me?

Ask a Question