Wisdom teeth sleeping position

Both of the wisdom teeth in my lower jaw are in absolute sleeping position. Somewhat like this:

wisdom-tooth-thumbnail.jpg

Now I had a root canal in my second molar of the left jaw. And my crown came off, so the doctor recommended me to have my wisdom tooth removed. According to him it was the wisdom teeth that was pushing my crown. The procedure was excruciatingly painful and I almost blacked out during the operation. Now the doctor is recommending me to get the other wisdom teeth(right jaw) removed too, as he is saying that it is touching the second molar of my right jaw.

I am just wondering if I should have this removed, as I don't have any pain or any problems in my right jaw. I brush 3 times a day. I am very worried about the pain because I don't want to feel that kind of pain anymore. Can somebody suggest me if the operation is necessary?

that wisdom tooth is no good to you, get it removed. May cause decay/problems on the adjacent tooth

RISK is if it is on the lower jaw, sometimes problems can occur if the nerve is disturbed during extraction, and in extreme cases can paralyze one side of the face

You need to choose the Lesser of the evils

Vote:

Ask a Question