Why does my bite hurt constantly?? Please help

So a bit of a long story but...

5 months ago, got procedure done for a new crown, a miscommunication and two failed crown molds let to about 3 and a half months of wearing a temp crown and waiting (AND turns out I need a Root Canal too) until I finally get a permanent crown l but it's got a hole in it, ordered new one, replaced the crown.

Now the area around my tooth (as well as the tooth itself I think) ache constantly and always fluctuates between just fine and a literally "pain button". This last week I've had no issues with it and could eat and drink normally with no pain whatsoever. Then I had to floss deep to get a piece of food out and since yesterday morning my tooth is back to putting me through agony.

I'm on 6 months of tooth pain and discomfort and I can't get help from anyone. My dentist claims it's fine but I DONT FEEL FINE!! It's been a more than a month since I got the new crown and NOTHING IS GETTING BETTER.

PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS???

Ask a Question