Ulcers? White tongue?

Solutions
Hey, for the past two years iv prettt much had a constant sore throat, i keep getting a raised bump and also a white ulcer looking spot. Im not sure if its dental or GI related, im out of ideas, but should by shares of salt and diflam. Its hard to photograph. But i tried. White spot on the left the other on the right
20200714_205339.jpg

Also anyone have any ideas why my tongue is so white at the back? The front of my tongue is normal If i try brushing that far back i end up gagging

Thank you.

Solutions
Hey, for the past two years iv prettt much had a constant sore throat, i keep getting a raised bump and also a white ulcer looking spot. Im not sure if its dental or GI related, im out of ideas, but should by shares of salt and diflam. Its hard to photograph. But i tried. White spot on the left the other on the rightView attachment 3380

Also anyone have any ideas why my tongue is so white at the back? The front of my tongue is normal If i try brushing that far back i end up gagging

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200625_014849.jpg
    20200625_014849.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 131

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I'm not able to see clearly the white spot and your tongue. However, the constant sore throat for 2 years is not good. Have your doctor check it out ASAP.

Vote:
Solutions
I'm not able to see clearly the white spot and your tongue. However, the constant sore throat for 2 years is not good. Have your doctor check it out ASAP.

Not sure if you will have seen both photos or not. Thank you for your reply though. I have been to my GP after it started. They noted ulcers ulcer. I had a nasal camera but they said it didnt show anything and to be fair to them on that day it wasnt that bad. It comes and goes.

Vote:

Ask a Question