Travelling tooth ache

Occasionally i used to have a sharp not so painful tooth ache in my "right lateral incisor" and consulted a dentist and got my teeth scaled 7 days later the tooth ache returned (very less frequent this time) but in addition to my "right lateral incisor" my left lateral incisor also started having these sharp, (moderate) pain in my "left lateral incisor"

note: after paying another visit to the dentist on that very night i had throbbing (mild) pain in my "left lateral incisor" which lasted for the night and didn't come back again but then the occasional sharp pain persists in both the right and left lateral incisors

additional note: the dentist keeps saying that there is no dental plaque or tooth decay

sorry for the late reply
The tooth near the suspected tooth (canine on the right) failed to sense heat in a vitality test
x-ray.jpeg

but i decided not to get any treatment on my tooth for the moment and the occasional tooth ache slowly faded away after using cloves for a day on the gums.
as of now i don't have any toothache since a week
should i get a root canal procedure on my canine?

Vote:

Ask a Question