Another pic as requested. I've had a good look inside and the only "problem" visible appears to the incisors/canines behind the front two. As she gets older and the jaw gets bigger will these make space naturally. What would happen if we delay the extraction for a little longer, say for another year and then make a decision. Is there likely to be any adverse affect of delaying it, or is there a cut-off of when you have to have extractions by?