Teeth movement

Dear Doctor,

I am facing a problem with my front teeth located in the middle of the upper jaw, where some movement is apparent. I do not know the exact reason, but it seems that this issue arose after practicing the "mewing" technique for a period. When I applied my tongue to the roof of my mouth, I found it difficult to keep my mouth closed for an extended period, so I would press on my teeth with force, I believe, for a while. To clarify, I was not pressing my tongue against the front teeth, but I was pressing on the teeth with force. I stopped this habit a long time ago, but to no avail.

I am concerned because I do not know the real reason for this problem. The other problems I am facing, such as an unbalanced bite and the presence of tilted wisdom teeth in the lower jaw, may be the cause, but I cannot confirm this. I visited the doctor previously and underwent an X-ray, but without any noticeable results.

Please provide me with the necessary advice to solve this problem and offer any guidance or instructions on the next steps to take.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1709318256303.jpg
    1709318256303.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4

Ask a Question