Teeth and gums hurt at random times.

I don't know what is going on but I had my last 3 wisdom teeth removed 7 months ago and during that time I got a dry socket. After getting some medication from my oral surgeon I was good to go after a little time had passed. But then 2 months later the pain came back (not as bad) so I had to get more medication. No pain again until recently, I don't what it is, the extraction sites look white and tender and there is a little bleeding on one of them.

Most of my teeth will just start to hurt for no reason and I'm not exactly sure where to pinpoint the pain, and I am a light smoker and yes it does seem to happen not to long after I smoke so I haven't smoked yet today. Before the pain came back this last time, I got sick and was coughing and hacking up stuff so I was spitting alot too.

So I guess one of my questions is, is it possible that my mouth still is not completely healed? Or could I have something else? Any answer would be much appreciated cause I'm over feeling no pain only to have it come back months later rinse and repeat.

I think it's not a big issue because it's very common issue. More than 90% adults & 70% children suffer gum disease.

Actually what we think, we just care about our teeth and most of the time we ignore gums. Our gums are like roots of the tree so we should take care same as teeth. Anyway we don't discuss anymore & come to the point.

#1 Do gargle with warm water every day. [you can put half teaspoon salt in it]
Result: it prevent your gum problems and keep your mouth away frm unnecessary bleeding.

#2 Choose proper toothbrush and gentally brushing your teeth everyday: It should have soft bristles
Result: It keeps your mouth clean

#3 Choose your toothpaste: Toothpaste choise is most important thing for total oral care.
Result: A good toothpaste can prevent any gum disease and cure for gingivitis as well as tartar on teeth.

I want to recommend you pepsodent g toothpaste because it has all the quality which your teeth looking for.

Take a look for more details: pepsodent.in/en-gb/pepsodentg.html

Best luck for gum free teeth. :)

Vote:

Ask a Question