Symptoms indicative of dental problem?

Hi Guys, Forgive me if this post is long i am new here and looking for the opinion of those who may share in the same experience and hopefully find a professional opinion on what i believe may be the cause of the problem.

I am an ex-smoker, and i am 29 i have had recently well since 2012 in fact health problems that effect me but i have gone to the doctors and been placed on numerous medications, i have actually been through 5 courses of amoxicillin antibiotics, had lots of x-ray scans and nada nothing the docs could find.

I have some new symptoms such as a swollen throat and a stiff trachea even with antibiotics my throat remains the same so my question is could this be down to dental infection? and does dental infection always give pain? I have had headaches and dizziness and sharp pain's in the cranium but brushed those off as a migraine, i can't explain the dizziness as i am a healthy 29 year old male. It makes no sense to me that i would keep getting ill without a cause and my sinuses are also "blocked", my sense of smell is affected and i get nose and throat issues, I first thought this was a thyroid problem, but a blood test ruled that out.

I will be going to a dentist anyway but wondered if anyone could advise me before hand on if my suspicion based on the above symptoms would indeed point to a dental problem such as infection?

Thanks.

Ask a Question