Strange pain after bone grafting

I work in Saudi Arabia
I grinded my teeth throughout my life and teeth size got smaller over time.
I visited many dentists in UK and in Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan
Two years back, ne dentist in Pakistan put implant on my lower left side, this implant has always given me discomfort
Many dentists suggested to get it removed as the implant lost lot of bone around.
I visited Pakistan a month ago and approached the best known dentist in town.
He got 3D scans done and decided to put zircunia crowns on all teeth and put some artificial bone to strengthen the implant. And to remove the two wisdom teeth on my far left side both upper and lower
As the dentist gave me impression that he is expert and he has done many similar treatments, I said ok and started treatment plan with him
He started grinding my teeth to prepare for crowns and took impressions and sent to lab to prepare the crowns. Meanwhile he removed two wisdom teeth both upper and lower on my left side.
He also removed a bad teeth on upper right side
I already have one missing teeth on my left side
He kept on adjusting the crowns and adjusting the bite
And finally he did a surgery to put some artificial bone around implant to strengthen it. He completed the surgery and put self dissolvable stiches
And towards the end he cemented the crowns and completed the treatment.
I took flight and came back to Saudi Arabia as my holidays ended.
Right after arriving to Saudi Arabia, I started feeling very bad pain, pain starts four to five times a day, I first feel cold on my lower front teeth, pain move to implant and get worst, it moved to my upper missing teeth on left side and gradualy move to my head, it get so worst that I had to go to emergency to get pain killer injections. When the pain move to head, it also increase my blood pressure.
I visited the dentist in Saudi, he put me on Augmentin 1g twice daily and prescribed me Brufen 400 after every six hours. He also removed all my crowns and got some scanning and xrays done.
No body know what is causing this pain. But it get so bad and I can not tolerate.
Now the dentist in Saudi Arabia decide to remove my implant as all looks normal and he believes the only possibility of pain is that it is caused by implant or the surgery done to strengthen the implant.
I don’t know what to do. Please suggest

i know this won't help you know, but NOTHING will be as good as your natural teeth.
It's difficult to know precisely where the pain comes from.
It maybe from the bone graft, but it's difficult to say for sure, the mouth is a very complicated system.

Vote:

Ask a Question