So unhappy with my composite bonding. Help and advice, please!

I am going to try and attach my images which show my front and side smile before and after - as well as the front now on day 4 - where the centre composite has come away and I'm back with that small gap like before.

I am an ex smoker and over the last 18/20 months I have worked with my dentist and hygienist to get my mouth healthy enough to consider composite bonding. With some gum recession and my right lateral incisor having moved to have more of a gap (it sits slightly further back, also), i was more unhappy with my smile from the right - i quite liked it from the left.

So last week I finally went in to have my 4 front incisors composite bonded for a neater and even smile. I. Am. So. Disappointed.

She hasn't used bonding on my lateral incisors to help close gaps, but instead just bulked the outside of my central incisors so they are no longer arched at the top but just.... flat.

I called the dentist office today to ask for my 20 minute check up appointment in 2 weeks time to be extended as i'm not happy. It transpires that although I paid for my front 4 teeth, they only did 3!!! The credit for the 4th is just sitting on my account.

And i'm boggled that if they only chose to do 3, why not do my right incisor where the clear main problem was, not the left??

The finish is ugly, rough and coming away.

Like most brits, we try and be polite at the time and go home thinking 'i'll get used to it' but I'm genuinely so upset about this and really i want the whole lot taken off and my money back.

But is that likely? Are the results vs what I paid for and could reasonably expect for cosmetic dentistry be enough to get my money back? I'm not sure I trust my dentists skills to get better results.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• Front smile post chip centre.jpg
    Front smile post chip centre.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Front smile post.jpg
    Front smile post.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Front smile pre.jpg
    Front smile pre.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Left smile post.jpg